Vin Buddies Company Limited (collectively "we" or "Vin Buddies") respect the privacy rights of visitors to this website and of individuals who participate in, access or sign up to any of Vin Buddies services, activities or online content (collectively referred to as "Services"). We endeavour to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("PDPO"). The term "personal data" shall have the meaning ascribed to it by PDPO.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
You need not supply any personal data in order to access this website. When you participate in, access or sign up to any of the Services, personal data is collected from you to enable Vin Buddies to provide you with the Services. Personal data collected from you may be used by Vin Buddies for: processing of your application for the Services enabling the provision of the Services to you conducting identity verification and/or credit checks at the time of your application for the Services processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services marketing of the Services by Vin Buddies designing services for you conducting market research or opinion surveys provisioning of customer services handling your complaints and account enquiries compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by Vin Buddies may include:
1. Your personal information and contact information such as your name, gender, date of birth, telephone number, email address, residential address, correspondence address and/or billing address;
2. Your business information such as company name and business title;
3. Your credit card information such as name of cardholder, card number and expiry date;
4. Your account details, including account numbers, or user accounts; and
5. Any other information as necessary for the provision of the Services to you.